Our flagship curriculum for fathers of all races, religions, and backgrounds, 24/7 Dad® P.M. is paired with our popular FatherTopics™ Collection for added booster sessions covering critical issues that non-custodial fathers need most.
The bundle includes the 24/7 Dad® P.M. 3rd Edition Curriculum Kit (12 two-hour sessions that can be implemented in a group setting, or in a one-on-one home-based program), and also includes the FatherTopics™ Collection containing five separate 2-hour sessions your organization can run for non-custodial fathers (uses the same, familiar layout as 24/7 Dad® facilitator's manual).
NEW in December 2017: A qualitative and quantitative study of the 24/7 Dad® program found that the program leads to highly significant increases in four of the five protective factors shown to reduce the risk of child abuse and neglect. This study analyzed the results of the Protective Factors Survey (PFS) to measure change in 645 fathers participating in two Texas fatherhood programs. It was conducted by the Child and Family Research Partnership (CFRP) at the University of Texas at Austin. Click here to read the study.
Why Pair Together?
24/7 Dad® P.M. is great for dads Dads who have already completed 24/7 Dad® AM (or similar fatherhood "basics" program), or who are ready to deal with more in-depth fathering subject matter; while the FatherTopics™ booster sessions for non-custodial dads address some of the most critical issues faced by non-custodial fathers that aren't specifically covered in the 24/7 Dad® P.M. curriculum, and will help them succeed as involved fathers.
The Complete Program Kit Includes:
- The FatherTopics™ Collection CD-ROM with Instruction Guide, Session Handouts, and binder-Ready, 3-Hole punched facilitator sessions with divider tabs
- (1) 24/7 Dad® PM Facilitator's Manual with Program Guide: Contains in-depth information you need to easily facilitate the program. Facilitator Training is available but not required.
- (10) 24/7 Dad® PM Fathering Handbooks that the dads can keep as a reference (additional fathering handbooks in both English and Spanish are available for purchase.)
- (10) Quick Reference Cards: New to the Third Edition! Perforated for tear-out inside the back cover, dads can keep these pocket cards to remind them of the characteristics of a 24/7 Dad® plus 10 Affirmations for Their Kids.
- (1) CD-ROM with evaluation tools and worksheets in English and Spanish, marketing resources, and more.
- (1) DVD with over 60 videos: New to the Third Edition! Videos to enhance and incorporate into program delivery.
- FREE access to the Android-based app, My 24/7 Dad® Checklist
- (1) NEW!! Thumbdrive that includes all content from CD/DVD
- Fathering and the 24/7 Dad
- Boyhood to Manhood
- Dealing with Anger
- Knowing Myself (Self-Worth)
- Family Ties
- Sex, Love, Relationships
- Power and Control
- Competition and Fathering
- Improving my Communication Skills
- Fun with the Kids
FatherTopics™ for Non-Custodial Dads focuses on:
- Workforce Readiness
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Child Support
- Money Management