Use this bundle to create a powerful program for moms that addresses moms' gatekeeping behavior in a more comprehensive way than either resource alone! Here's how:
- Start with the optional opening session in Understanding Dad™ as session one.
- Follow it with the eight core sessions of Understanding Dad™.
- End the program with the three sessions of Mom as Gateway™.
When moms go through Understanding Dad™ before Mom as Gateway™, it helps them to be more receptive to the latter resource's laser focus on their gatekeeping behavior. After the Understanding Dad™ program helps moms reflect on how their upbringing affects how they relate to dad, the importance of fathers to child well-being, and learn practical communication skills to help them more effectively interact with dad, they're more open to addressing their gatekeeping behavior head on during the Mom as Gateway™ booster session.
12 sessions at approximately 2 hours each
Group setting, delivered by a facilitator.
- My Life as a Mom
- My Father's Impact
- My Mother's Impact
- Me and My Children's Father
- The Impact on My Children
- Patterns of Communication
- Open, Safe Communication
- How to Listen
- The Role of Mom as a Gatekeeper
- Power & Control in Relationships Between Men & Women
- Minimize Excessive Gatekeeping
- CNA-180 - (1) Understanding Dad™ Complete Program Kit
- (1) Understanding Dad™ Facilitator's Manual
- (10) Understanding Dad™ Mother's Handbooks for use during the program and that the moms can keep.
- (1) CD-ROM with evaluation tool, marketing resources, and more.
- (1) DVD with video content for some sessions
- (1) Thumb drive with supporting resources: pre- and post-surveys, certificate of completion, and marketing materials
- DLD-03 - (1) Mom as Gateway™ Booster Session (Binder-ready, 3-hole punched)
- Program Guide in Facilitator's Manual provides all necessary facilitator info to run the program successfully.
- In-person facilitator training at your location is available. Learn more here.
| || |