Understanding Dad™ is a unique program that helps mothers improve the relationships they have with fathers, for the benefit of their children. This program helps mothers better understand the importance of involving dad in their children's lives, and how to better communicate with the father(s) of their child(ren).
Oftentimes, the mothers' gatekeeping behavior that can prevent or reduce fathers' access to their children - when fathers' involvement in their children's lives would actually benefit their children. This program encourages self-awareness and helps moms improve the communications skills they need to improve their relationships with the fathers of their children.
- My Life as a Mom
- My Father's Impact
- My Mother's Impact
- Me and My Children's Father
- The Impact on My Children
- Patterns of Communication
- Open, Safe Communication
- How to Listen
8 two-hour sessions that can be implemented in a group setting, or a one-on-one home based program. Each Complete Program Kit includes:
- 1 Understanding Dad™ Facilitator's Manual
- 10 Mother's Handbooks for use during the program and that the moms can keep
- CD-ROM with an evaluation tool, marketing resources, video content for some sessions, and more!
- DVD with video content for some sessions
- (1) NEW!! Thumbdrive that includes all content from CD/DVD
Additional Mother's Handbooks available for purchase in the "Handbooks" category.