Limited to 15 participants per webinar!
Does your organization struggle to recruit dads? Does your organization struggle to retain dads--to keep them coming back?
If you answered "yes" to either or both of those questions, then you should attend this unique, limited-seating webinar that draws on NFI's 25 years of experience helping organizations recruit and retain dads.
Join NFI President Christopher Brown to receive your Recruitment and Retention Certificate™. This webinar will help you develop the attitudes, knowledge, and skills to help your organization, or any other, recruit and retain dads. Chris will cover:
- The proper mindset to succeed in addressing this all too common pain point.
- The "Build-Measure-Assess-Refine" loop--the process for developing a successful recruitment and retention plan.
- The foundation you must put in place to succeed with recruitment and retention, and how to build on that foundation by adding customized recruitment and retention tactics.
- Examples of NFI partners' success with recruitment and retention that you can use.
- Cutting-edge, research-based concepts from the behavioral sciences that can help you identify breakthrough recruitment and retention tactics.
- Free NFI and non-NFI resources to build, measure, assess, and refine your plan.
Registrants will also receive:
- Access to a new, exclusive online tool for use in creating a recruitment and retention plan
- An electronic PDF Recruitment and Retention Certificate™ bearing your name, plus a badge you can proudly display on your resume, social media profile (e.g. LinkedIn), business card, or email signature line.