Interested in a deeper dive into Fathering in 15™? Access our on-demand webinar here.
NEW! Volume Pricing
Fathering in 15™ is an interactive, subscription-based, online tool that helps organizations build the skills of dads anytime, anywhere. Fathering in 15™ takes dads through 15 interactive, engaging topics, each in 15 minutes. The best part is that it’s accessible on any computer or mobile device and costs just $199 per location per year.
Fathering in 15™ is ideal for organizations that can’t dedicate staff to facilitate a fatherhood program or who need a resource for work with dads one-on-one. It’s also ideal for reaching dads who can’t or won’t travel to an organization’s location. Use Fathering in 15™ as a stand-alone resource, or use it to compliment an existing group-based fatherhood or parenting program for dads.
How Does it Work?
First, purchase access to Fathering in 15™, one subscription PER organization LOCATION. You will receive an email requesting the location name that you'd like on your Fathering in 15™ website and and the logo you'd like displayed on the Certificate of Completion. Once we receive this info, you will receive access to your location's Fathering in 15™ website within 48 hours.
Benefits and Features:
- Builds pro-fathering knowledge, attitudes, and skills
- Draws on content from NFI’s research- and evidence-based programs
- Online pre- and post-survey to assess learning
- Eases recruitment and retention challenges: 15 topics take just 15 minutes each to complete
- Easy to read: 5th-6th grade reading level
- Flexible: Use as self-paced, in one-on-one work with dads, or as a supplement to a group-based program
- Convenient: Dads and staff can access it on any computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Brands your organization: Includes unique URL and branding features within the tool’s components
The 15 Topics Covered in Fathering in 15™:
- Family History
- Being a Man and Dad
- Handling Emotions
- Grief and Loss
- Your Health
- You and Mom
- Talking with Mom
- Fathering Skills
- Child Development
- Child Discipline
- Work-Family Balance
- Managing Money