Online, via on-demand video, at your own pace.
Offered by the nation’s fatherhood leader, and delivered by NFI President Christopher Brown, the On Demand Father Engagement Certificate™ (FEC) from National Fatherhood Initiative® provides individuals* with an affordable, convenient, on demand training around 5 core competencies for effective father engagement. Earning the FEC will add credibility to your work with organizations and in your community, with funders and on grant proposals, and generally help you excel in your work with fathers and families.
Individuals who earn the Father Engagement Certificate™ benefit from:
- Learn strategies and techniques not previously released to the public developed during NFI's 5-year federally-funded National Responsible Fatherhood Certification College attended by nearly 125 fatherhood and family service organizations.
- Add credibility to your work with organizations and in your community, with funders and on grant proposals, and generally help you excel in your work with fathers and families.
- Learn from the best in the fatherhood field - over 20 years, folks!
- Receive a Certificate assigned by the nation’s leading voice on fatherhood
Father Engagement Session Topics:
- Foundational: How to Create a Father-Friendly Organization
- Program Design: 7 Best Practices in Designing a Fatherhood Program
- Recruitment & Retention: How to Think Like a Marketer When Marketing a Fatherhood Program
- Involving Moms: How to Work with Moms to Encourage Father Involvement
- Fundraising: How to Develop a Funding Plan for a Fatherhood Program
Click HERE to see the full session descriptions >>
Meet Your Trainer
Christopher Brown is the President of National Fatherhood Initiative and has over 15 years experience in the fatherhood field. He has a background in applied anthropology and public health and attended the University of North Texas (B.A.) and the University of South Florida (M.A.).
Christopher is the designer of the nation’s most widely-used fatherhood programs and resources, trainer of thousands of fatherhood practitioners, and is a member of the federally-funded Fatherhood Research and Practice Network Advisory Committee.