A popular pairing, this bundle of the Father Engagement Certificate™ and the Effective Facilitation Certificate™ equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to better engage fathers in your programs and services and become a better facilitator of a fatherhood program—or facilitator of any program for adults, especially those attended by fathers (e.g. parenting, substance-abuse, job-readiness, etc.)!
Features & Benefits
- Learn everything you need—the 5 core competencies—to hit the ground running when you start (or improve) your fatherhood program.
- Learn what it takes to have a solid foundation for your fatherhood program to help ensure it thrives in the long-term.
- Improve your facilitation skills by learning the characteristics and skills of excellent facilitators, adult learning styles, how to properly prepare for program delivery, and more.
Who Should Enroll
- Practitioners and organizations who want to start a fatherhood program or better engage fathers in existing programs.
- Fatherhood program facilitators.
- Family program managers and program delivery partners who deliver any parenting program.
- Anyone seeking professional development training around engaging fathers and facilitating programs.
We recommend completing the Father Engagement Certificate™ first.