One of NFI's specialties is guidance and advice for new and expectant dads. The reason for that is because dads and moms are most highly motivated for dad to be involved in the lives of their children during the prenatal and immediate postnatal periods.
Dad plays an important role in his child's development and growth. Reaching dads during this time increases the chance that he’ll stay involved for the long haul!
Topics covered include:
- Tips for dad's involvement before the baby arrives
- Questions dads can ask themselves to prepare for fatherhood
- Ways dads can be involved after baby arrives
- Ways dads can engage with baby to enhance child development
- Tips for taking care of self, mom, and baby...and more!
The New & Expectant Dads Bundle Includes:
- 1 (5pk) New Dad's Pocket Guide
- 1 (5pk) Help Me Grow: The First Year
- 1 (50pk) Brochure: 12 Questions to Ask Before Your Baby Arrives
- 1 (50pk) Brochure: The Importance of An Involved Father
- 1 (50pk) Brochure: So You're a New Father or About to Become One
- 1 (50pk) Tip Card: 10 Tips for Expectant Fathers
- 1 (50pk) Tip Card: 10 Tips for New Dads