Shipping included for United States deliveries only.
*This bundle includes an electronic download of the "17 Critical Issues to Discuss with Fathers" guide. Once you have made your purchase, you will receive a separate email containing a link for you to download your product.
This bundle contains resources that are ideal for practitioners working in the child abuse prevention arena. NFI chose the resources in this bundle because they address so many child abuse prevention topics. Together, the resources in this bundle help dads the importance of his involvement in his children’s lives, how to promote peaceful and safe homes where children can thrive, how to discipline children in a loving, non-violent manner, and how to parent effectively in partnership with the mothers of their children.
The Child Welfare Bundle Includes:
- 1 - 17 Vital Topics for Staff to Discuss with Dads (Electronic Download after purchase)
- 1- 14 Vital Topics for Staff to Discuss with Moms to Increase Dad’s Involvement (Electronic Download after purchase)
- 1pk (50) - The Importance of An Involved Father Brochure
- 1 pk (50) - 10 Ways to be a Better Dad Brochure
- 1 pk (50) - Creating a Safe Home For Your Family Brochure
- 1 pk (50) - Keeping Your Child Safe Brochure
- 1 pk (50) - 12 Tips for Effectively Disciplining Your Children Tip Card
- 1 pk (50) - 10 Tips on Co-Parenting Tip Card
- 1 pk (50) - How Dad Can be a Good Co-Parent Brochure
- 1 pk (50) - How to Resolve Conflict with the Mother of Your Child