Join us for the 24/7 Dad® Webinar Training Institute, Wednesday May 21, 2014:
Affordable 24/7 Dad® curriclua training from the comfort of your own office!
Click the button below to learn more or register.
Which 24/7 Dad®- Related Program Should I Choose?
- 24/7 Dad® A.M. and P.M.: The most comprehensive fatherhood program available with innovative tools, strategies, and exercises for fathers of all races, religions, cultures, and backgrounds! Developed by fathering and parenting experts, it focuses on the characteristics men need to be good fathers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Complete Program Kits include everything you need to successfully market, run, and evaluate the program. Spanish fathering handbooks available for both.
- 24/7 Dad® A.M. is a 12 session curriculum programs requiring a facilitator, often used by organizations just beginning to train dads. Facilitator Training available.
- 24/7 Dad® P.M. is a more in-depth 12 session program requiring a facilitator for more experienced fathers, and often run after 24/7 Dad® A.M. Facilitator Training available.
- The 7 Habits of a 24/7 Dad™: A less intensive 24/7 Dad™ Workshop requiring a facilitator, developed by NFI with Franklin Covey. Includes everything you need to run the program. Facilitator Training available.
- 24/7 Dad Power Hour™: Three faith-based small group studies to help men be the best Christian dads they can be. Often hosted in a church setting, in someone's home, or in a pregnancy care center.
- 24/7 Dad® Interactive CD-ROM: Intended for individual use without a facilitator. Can be used in an organizational setting on a computer, or in a father's home.
24/7 Dad® Curriculum Research
Independent, third-party research shows that 24/7 Dad®, our core fatherhood program, improves attitudes towards fathering, fathering knowledge, and fathering Skills. View our Program Research & Evaluation page here.
24/7 Dad® A.M. Attendee Testimonial
Video by John Girton, of Indianpolis, IN. See original video here.
Thinking of starting a fatherhood program and using NFI's 24/7 Dad® program?
Download your FREE Getting Started Guide today!