Join us for curriculum training with an NFI expert trainer! Learn everything you need to know about the program, its background, and tips for facilitation. Select 'Register Today' on any training below for ticket options and pricing.
Note: Webinar attendance is limited to 20 registrants to allow for interaction with the trainer and other attendees. All training registrants receive a training certificate upon confirmed participation. To pay via Purchase Order, please contact Jacquie Hannan at 240-912-1263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All training registrants must own a Complete Program Kit and have the Facilitator's manual available during training.
- If you/your organization has already purchased a Complete Program Kit, additional Facilitator's Manuals may be purchased.
Topics Covered During Training:
- The Conceptual Development, Philosophy, Values, and Principles of the 24/7 Dad® or InsideOut Dad® Program
- The Characteristics of the 24/7 Dad or InsideOut Dad
- Program Description, Format, and Topics
- Session Descriptions and Content
- How to Facilitate the Program in a group-based setting directly to dads
- Additional Resources available to assist with successful implementation of your NFI Program
Benefits of Training:
- Offers an affordable way to train new staff facilitators or volunteers
- Teaches your staff how to implement the program with fidelity
- Addresses how to shorten the program for jails or or other short term arrangements
- Helps facilitators become comfortable with the curriculum and be ready to lead their next class
- Receive a training certificate upon confirmed participation
To clarify, this training will not:
- Train individuals to train other facilitators of the program
- Train you how to specifically use the program in a one-on-one setting (e.g. home visitation)
For additional questions, please contact Jacquie Hannan at 240-912-1263 or email@example.com.