**This product is an electronic PDF file. After placing your order, you will receive an email that contains the links to download the file. You'll be able to view, print or save the file.
Father Facts is now even more convenient to acquire! Just purchase it, receive the link to download and save the file, and you’ll have it in no time.
National Fatherhood Initiative (NFI) continues its tradition of producing the most comprehensive research available on father absence and involvement in one publication. Father Facts remains the premier reference manual for anyone interested in promoting responsible fatherhood!
New to this edition, the entire first chapter is dedicated to a single study - arguably the most important study done on the causal effects of father absence - proving beyond reproach, that father absence causes many of the poor outcomes we see for children.
Further bringing this publication to the next level, newly added, sought-after topics across 14 new chapters and sections include:
- State-level data on father absence (as in the past, national data also included)
- The societal costs of father absence
- Incarceration as a cause of father absence
- Father access and visitation with children
- The impact of marriage on father involvement; women’s well-being and marital satisfaction
- Data on the many types of fathers: non-custodial, non-resident, single, divorced, teen, incarcerated, military, stay-at-home, and step-fathers; millennials as fathers; grandfathers raising grandchildren
Father Facts 7 contains tables and charts of all the latest US Census bureau data on family structure and the living arrangements of children. NEW! State level data is provided in charts in additional to national data.
Produced in an easy-to-navigate PDF document, Father Facts 7 continues to provide unparalleled depth and breadth of information on the consequences of father absence for children with regard to alcohol and substance abuse, child abuse, crime, educational attainment, emotional and behavioral problems, physical health, poverty, suicide and more. It covers attitudes and predictors of father involvement; the impact of marriage, and other issues related to father absence.
Save time finding the facts you need with this all-in-one research publication.