Your "short length" fatherhood program! The 7 Habits of A 24/7 Dad™ is your go-to fatherhood program when our 12-session, 24/7 Dad® program is too long or intensive for your program needs.
7 Habits of A 24/7 Dad™ fatherhood program consists of 8, 1-hour sessions that combine fundamental fathering principles from NFI's 24/7 Dad™ programs with FranklinCovey®'s timeless 7 Habits, making it easier than ever to engage fathers! This activity-filled program guides men as they adopt and apply seven helpful habits that will revolutionize their fathering skills and help them connect with their kids.
Easy to implement and flexible for a wide-variety of programs, including community-based organizations, military installations, churches, corporations - anyone looking for an easy way to engage fathers! Use The 7 Habits of A 24/7 Dad™ to get your fatherhood program started or as the perfect complement to more in-depth fatherhood programming.
Run this workshop in one day, or break apart into 8 sessions - whichever works best for you!
- 1 Facilitator's Guide with information about the program's principles
- 1 Workshop Videos DVD filled with videos for each session
- 1 PowerPoint presentation CD-ROM
- 10 Fathering Guidebooks the dads can keep
- 10 Reference Cards - 3x5"" cards dads can keep in their wallets.
- The Habits of a 24/7 Dad
- How to Be a Good Man
- What You Can and Can't Control
Self Care &
- Being Proactive vs. Reactive
- Managing Responsibilities & Priorities
- How to Negotiate
- Communicating with Others
- Nurturing Children & Modeling Desired Behaviors