National Fatherhood Initiative's Curricula Training Institutes will equip you to successfully facilitate our high-quality fatherhood programs! Our expert staff will teach you the best practices of successfully facilitating our core curricula - 24/7 Dad®, DoctorDad™,and InsideOut Dad®.
Developed from NFI's extensive work with 10,000 diverse organizations across the country, a dynamic, hands-on Curricula Training Institute will provide you with the following:
- An understanding of the core principles of the curricula
- Best practices for marketing and evaluating your program
- Strategies for seasoned facilitators and new facilitators - thoroughly train your staff and/or open the training up to other local organizations and partners!
Our trainers will take you through the core principles of the program and provide ideas and strategies tailored to your organization's needs. Plus, our interactive Curricula Training Institutes include both instructional and team-building exercises and will give you a chance to practice facilitating the program.
Get the training you need with our interactive, train-the-facilitator Curricula Training Institutes!
Our interactive Curricula Training Institutes include the following:
- An expert trainer who will provide 1 or 2 full days of training, customized to your organization's needs
- Promotional flyers for any training you open up to the public
- Helpful support from our events staff, who are happy to answer any question and assist with important logistics
- Training materials and handouts needed for participants (not including curricula)
Plus, facilitators receive free technical assistance through helpful eNewsletters, filled with programming updates, ideas, best practices, and other exclusive information!
Not only will you learn the basics of the curricula, you'll also receive best practices and strategies to help ensure that your program is successful. Our expert trainers will cover:
- Characteristics of a successful facilitator
- Program format and customization
- How to evaluate your program
- Recruitment and retention
- And more!
For information on all of NFI's training opportunities or to receive customized proposal to meet your specific needs, please contact our programming support consultants via phone at 240-912-1290 or email.